2000 new hotel rooms are coming to St. Petersburg Clearwater Beach
Opal Sands brings mid-century chic to Clearwater Beach, first of 2,000 New Rooms.
10.06.2016 00:25 |
St. Pete Clearwater Beach |
Hotels at St. Pete Clearwater Beach
• Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater Beach, Opened February 24 | Ocean Properties' stunning new luxury resort with a sleek, mid-century vibe and a gently curving façade fronting the Gulf of Mexico, brings another world-class option to Clearwater Beach---and a new level of sophistication to the entire Gulf Coast. All 230 guest rooms boast unobstructed views o the Gulf's emerald waters, and 17,000 square feet of waterfront meeting space.
• Treasure Island Beach Resort, Opened March 5 | This luxury property includes 77 one-and two-bedroom suites, all offering a view of the Gulf, with kitchens and porch or balcony. It gives the “middle beaches” of St. Pete/Clearwater a luxury product that hasn't existed until now. It's also part of the same OPAL Collection as the Opal Sands.
• Wyndham Grand Resort, Clearwater Beach, Opens January 2017 | This 343-room, very upscale hotel features two 15-story towers and 20,000-square feet of event space. Currently under construction.
• Fenway Hotel, Opens spring 2017 | Dunedin's historic Fenway Hotel, which has gone unused for many years, is undergoing an $11 million renovation with plans to join Marriott's Autograph Collection. Developers are promise to keep a local touch, along with more than 100 rooms, a rooftop bar, pool and restaurant.
• Allure Suites Hotel-Beachfront Resort, St. Pete Beach, Opens early 2017 | Local owners are renovating and rebranding Plaza Beach Hotel into an independent condo-hotel, expanding from 39 to 66 units. This product will consist mostly of two-bedroom suites, as well as some one-bedroom units.
• Hyatt, Downtown St. Pete, Opens late 2017 | Under construction, the 13-story, 173-room hotel is part of a major mixed-use project that will include a 253-unit condo tower. Owners Kolter Group said they have a commitment from Hyatt Hotels to fly one of its upscale flags.
• Postcard Inn, St. Pete Beach | The 196-room, chic hotel underwent a major facelift that included renovating pool-side rooms, gutting a restaurant and rebranding it Boathouse Kitchen & Bar, adding new meeting space and other improvements. Now owned by Ocean Properties.
• Beach House Suites by the Loews Don CeSar, St. Pete Beach | The 70-room sister-property of the Loews Don CeSar less than a mile to the north got all-new one-and two-bedroom suites to the tune of $7.8 million.
DEJE SU COMENTARIO
Debe estar registrado para poder comentar
0 COMENTARIOS DE LOS LECTORES
IMPORTANTE: Los comentarios publicados son de exclusiva responsabilidad de sus autores y las consecuencias derivadas de ellas pueden ser pasibles de las sanciones legales que correspondan. Aquel usuario que incluya en sus mensajes algun comentario violatorio del reglamento será eliminado e inhabilitado para volver a comentar.