Int. en Inglés | Sweet and savory flavors
#DisneyKids: Six things on the menu for little ones during EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
From a play area and scavenger hunt to tasty treats and family-friendly attractions, here’s how to make the most of your next visit to EPCOT with your little one.
01.09.2021 17:24 | Disney Parks |
EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival
- Let the hunt begin: Embark on a park-wide scavenger hunt around EPCOT with Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. Purchase a map and stickers at Port of Entry, Mouse Gear or World Traveler (located at International Gateway) and search for Chef Remy, who’s hiding in some new places throughout the festival. This is a popular activity that’s ideal for the whole family.
- Dig in: Kids will love Traditional Macaroni and Cheese at Mac & Eats; Grilled Kebabs at Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina; Roast Bratwurst in a pretzel roll or the Schinkennudeln, a cheesy pasta dish, at the Germany Global Marketplace.
- Sweet Treats: For the sweet tooth, check out the Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve near Port of Entry, Apple Crumble Tart at Appleseed Orchard, or Carrot Cake at Hops & Barley.
- Playground Fun: While you sip and savor, let your little one burn off some energy at the Tiana-themed playground available during the festival on the walkway between Test Track presented by Chevrolet and World Showcase.
- Fave attractions: Beyond the festival, there’s fun to be had every day at EPCOT with attractions like Frozen Ever After, The Seas with Nemo & Friends, Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along, Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros and – coming Oct. 1 – Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Memorable moments: Don’t forget toddlers also enjoy simple pleasures in the park like sailing to World Showcase on a Friendship Boat or spotting favorite Disney characters around the park.