Vagabond encourages visitors to come as they are for a drink, bite to eat, to watch the game or socialize with friends. The venue’s approachable, no reservation required environment provides guests a fun atmosphere to experience great service, food and drinks.
Vagabond serves a collection of specialty snacks, sandwiches, burgers, wings, desserts and more to create the perfect game-day fuel. Menu selections are simple and delectable, with several options of recognizable comfort foods and handheld American favorites.
Menu highlights include:
• Vagaburger – Smoked pork belly, white cheddar, fried onion and BBQ sauce
• Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich – Dill pickle and coleslaw
• Loco Nachos – Habanero salsa, carne asada, three-cheese blend, pickled jalapeno, pico de gallo, guacamole and crema
• Chicago-Style Dog – Onion, sport peppers, tomato, mustard and pickle
• Fried Baloney – Over-easy egg, American cheese, comeback sauce and tater tots
• Chicken Wings – Choice of Buffalo, Smokey-Sweet BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Honey-Habanero or Jerk Spice sauces
• Nana Puddin’ – Nilla wafer, banana and brown sugar
Guests can satisfy their thirst with Vagabond’s beverage program that features domestic, imported and craft beers along with wine, signature cocktails and frozen drinks.
Cocktail highlights include:
• Boomtown Sour – Old Forester Bourbon, maple, lemon juice and angostura bitters
• So Fresh, So Clean – Hendrick’s Gin, Chareau Aloe Liqueur and Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer
• Vagabond Old Fashioned – Redemption Rye Whiskey, Cruzan MGM Single Barrel Select Rum, spiced demerara, angostura and orange bitters and cured cherry
• Drifter’s Oasis – A tropical blend of Bacardi Coconut, Selvarey White Rum, Avuá Ambruana Cachaça and Kahlani Coconut Liqueur shaken with coconut water and pineapple and lime juices
Beyond the suds and cocktails, the restaurant offers a “Lil’ Bombs” menu with adventurous beer and shot pairings such as the Vaga Bomb with Bacardi Coconut, Selvarey White Rum, coconut liqueur, lime juice and ACE Pineapple Cider, or the Breakfast Bomb with Redemption Rye Whiskey, Kahlua, maple and Guinness. Traditionalists also may want to indulge in “Classic Bombs,” such as the Vegas Bomb with Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps and Red Bull or the Irish Bomb with Jameson, Baileys and Guinness.
As The Strip’s newest social and sporting hub, Vagabond has a variety of entertainment offerings including live music performances, tabletop gaming, foosball, shuffleboard and more.
High-definition television screens and a large projector line the walls to ensure spectators don’t miss a minute of the action. Fans also can enjoy special programming during select sporting events.
Vagabond features a vibrant mural, art pieces and neon signs, creating Instagrammable moments throughout the rustic dining space. The restaurant is adorned with brick walls and wood paneling, lit with twinkling string lights. The bar is the focal point of the restaurant with easy access from the casino floor for those looking to take food or drinks to-go. Upon entrance to the venue, guests will see a welcoming beer garden, followed by a main dining room with booths, tables and high tops for seating, along with a stage for live music performances. A separate lounge with arcade and board games is available for those looking for a bit of friendly competition.
Vagabond is located on Excalibur’s casino floor, adjacent to the Race & Sports Book. Hours of operation are as follows:
• Monday – Thursday, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Friday, 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Saturday, 9:30 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Sunday, 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.